Tuesday 1 February 2011

Fiat Sedici. How to set display to miles per gallon (MPG)

When I bought my 1.9 Diesel Sedici the fuel economy was set at ltrs per 100km and I just couldn't get used to it. Tthe instruction in the manual didn’t work and it was driving me nuts. Anyway I found the solution on line so I thought I share it in case someone else was stuck too.
  • Turn the ignition switch to the “ACC” or “ON” position while holding in the display button to the right of the fuel economy display.
  • The display will blink.
  • Push the display button in quickly to change the display from km to MPG
  • Push the display button again for a blank display
  • Push the display button again for km
Every push of the display button will continue to cycle through these 3 options.

Once you are on the desired display push the display button in and hold for more than 2 seconds, and the unit display will stop blinking and the display will stay on.

Done, hope that helps someone.

Sedici display showing MPG (Cam C902)

4 comments: